We are proud to announce that SpaceUp will visit Poland this autumn!
Registration is now open! Register here:
Warsaw invites you to participate in another great event during the weekend of 24-25 November and discuss all the topics you want with other ‘space freaks’! Traditional and local food with the atmosphere of the capital of the country will provide a great background for this unconference. Inspiring presentations and talks will ensure an unforgettable SpaceUp unconference in Poland!
We are looking forward to meet enthusiasts from all over the world. You are more than welcome to join us in Warsaw to help spread the ‘space virus’ in Poland, which is going to be a new member of the European Space Agency next year. This happy fact will be a key topic of some of the SpaceUp Poland talks.
Most of the presentations will be in English, although some will be in Polish.
SpaceUp Poland website:
Follow us on:
- Jarosław Jaworski (@imperator_jarek)
- Gosia Sołyga (@llirael)
- Piotr Lewkowicz ( @liwyj)
- Agata Głaba (@cissydy)
SpaceUp Poland Sponsors:
Location of the event:
SpaceUp Poland will be held at the PIAP Conference Centre in Warsaw.
Al. Jerozolimskie 202
Wyświetl większą mapę
Registration will open soon.
How to get there:
Directions to Warsaw: You can get to Warsaw by car, train or by plane to one of the following airports:
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW)
- Warsaw Modlin Airport (WMI)
Directions to the PIAP Conference Centre:
- By car: The conference centre is easy to reach by car. There is a big parking area near by.
- By public transport: it is possible to get to the conference centre with buses no. 717, 187, 189, 401 and 517 (bus stop ŁOPUSZAŃŚKA).
- By taxi: On the event website there is a list of the local taxi companies in Warsaw.
Day 0 (23/11/2012)
- 20:30 Pre-party
Day 1 (24 Nov 2012)
- SpaceUp Poland starts at 11.00 on Saturday morning at the PIAP conference centre.
- 11.00-11.30 – Registration and morning coffee
- 11.30-12.00 – Opening ceremony
- 12.00-12.15 – Time to fill the grid!
- 12.15-13.00 – First presentations
- 12.45-14.00 – Lunch break
- 14.00-17.00 – Grid sessions
- The day is closed by a space dinner in city centre.
Day 2 (25 Nov 2012)
- On Sunday SpaceUp Poland starts at 10.00!
- 10.00-10.30 – Registration and morning coffee
- 10.30-10.45 – Time to fill the grid!
- 10.45-13.00 – Grid sessions
- 13.00-14.00 – Lunch break
- 14.00-15.00 – Grid sessions
- 15.00-15.30 – Closing ceremony